Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The L Word


Ex-Murmur Girl

Liked it the first season. What a surprise as dyke dramas are notoriously dull. Yet the 2nd season sucked with a cap "S." If TV wasn't so lousy, I never would have even turned it on again for the 3rd yet I did and guess what? It's getting good again. Shane is neutered and Carmen only seems to exist to rope in the straight boys who hope to get a glimpse of her knockers (damn, so do I, them boobs be nice) however it appears to be going somewhere good. We'll see...

BTW, I will always have a soft spot for Leisha Hailey as when she was part of the duo known as Murmur I hung out with her and her manager in her Partridge Family van one night after their gig at Brownies in NYC. She was so cute in her little gingham blouse. My friend "G" had a big crush on her but nothing happened. Happy for Leisha :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home