Saturday, March 04, 2006

Blown

I worked out at a gym that was a few stops away Friday. I like going there because it's more modern and has a sauna. Anyway, I had a good workout and took a sauna. This cute, brown-haired late 20s guy was fairly aggressive, which I like. Meaning as soon as I began touching my dick through my towel he was off and over to inspect up close. Of course that level of interest just gets me harder and before I knew it my dick was in his mouth. He was an expert and I came within 4-5 minutes.

It was funny because I saw this cute guy that came on to me weeks ago at the same gym. I said "how are ya" to him but he totally did not remember me. He and this other guy were just doing that boring walk of sauna-shower-locker-steam-repeat on and on and on. I have no patience in spending hours doing that. I'm all about opportunity and getting off. Some of these guys act like it's marriage.

2 Comments:

Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

your a pissa man...

12:33 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Ah, the pleasures of city life. Appreciate it man. My gym in this cow patty of a town doesn't even have a sauna.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home