Thursday, March 09, 2006

Job Update

Last night I decided I was going to email my contact at this new job today and ask him what was up and lie and tell him I had another offer.

Well, he called me this morning before I had the chance to email him. I did not pick up but his message was very long and convoluted and said something about starting the 20th. No can do. He still owes me an offer letter plus I need to give two week's notice. I sent him an email tonight to that effect. You have to nip these things in the bud.

Likewise, instead of calling him back I called back the HR person at another company. I had sent the president of the company a great letter and resume and he gave it to HR with the words "looks interesting" scrawled on it. That's what she told me and that's what it is all about. Look interesting, cuz the competition is fierce.

Anyway, I'm going to see this chick next Wednesday and see what they have for me.

I'm pissed and that is motivating me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home