Monday, March 06, 2006

The Mob


Victoria Gotti

I may enjoy “The Sopranos” but I hate real mobsters and people who defend real mobsters. No one personifies this more to me than Victoria Gotti & company. The latest trial has the Gotti woman hogging up the spotlight and the media egging them on. These people know where their money came from (drugs/murder/prostitution) yet continue to insist that their families are in sanitation or construction.

A&E disgusts me for giving a platform to these people. They should be forced to give reparations to all the families the Gottis have destroyed.

When I was a kid I knew a very, very wealthy girl. She lived in a fortress behind a twelve foot wall. Her father had so many automobiles (more than 30) that he had to have a separate structure built to house them.

He was a mobster yet this girl, who was so intelligent & sophisticated, would go ballistic at the mere mention of such a possibility. How could you not know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home