Tuesday, February 14, 2006

$25

Today a store that I furnished a bedroom, a dining room and an office from as well as various accent pieces left me a message on my voice mail telling me that my replacement piece was in and once they got the OK to charge me $25, they would send it to me.

You see, the movers lost a little something and I called the store to see if they could get it. They could, however they sent me the wrong piece the first time. Now, presumably, they have the correct piece.

At no time was price ever discussed. The assumption was that this was a service. As a matter of fact, the twit on the phone today said something about the first (wrong) part being free but this was a special order. Who cares.

Tomorrow I am going to call and play with their heads. Give them a chance to make good and if not, I am going to tell them I'm going to return about $30,000 worth of furniture. Dumb fucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home