Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dan Cortese


Fashion Faux Pas

I always liked Dan Cortese. He had that kind of big jocky upper body I go for sometimes. But WTF? There is not one shirtless photo of him on the Internet? That is so straight of him. I know I have some screenshots of him from when he was on "Veronica's Closet" wearing a thong. I will find them.

The only photo that gives you even a hint of his body is this awful faux pas from 1999. What was he thinking?

Anyway, one thing I like about Dan is that he's my kind of guy: still does the heavy lifting and is not all Atkined out and overly lean and shit. I'm so sick of guys with gaunt faces.

In the process of looking for a shot of Dan, I did find this photo of Richard Burgi, though. Very nice.


Richard Burgi on Veronica's Closet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home