Thursday, February 16, 2006

After I Get a New Job

There are certain things I have put off doing until I have a new job because they aren't that important to me, but it's funny because in the scheme of things they are (mostly) not very expensive and I could afford them now it just makes me feel better not spending the extra money:

1) New sneakers
2) New slippers
3) New supply of extended wear contact lenses (am I the only one who wears them way longer than you are supposed to?)
4) Semi-regular (once every 6 weeks or so) massage (legitimate)
5) Interesting new fitness or self-defense class at night
6) Weekly cleaning lady ("I had to let Helga go" lol)--Easier said than done, though

On the more expensive side:

1) New bike
2) New oven

On the emotional side (I need to be happy to do this):

1) Have a house party with about 50 people.

Anyway, the moral of the story is my getting this job I've been angling for will be good for the economy. Still have not heard a word on that. The more I think about it, the more I think that that guy yesterday was a bit of a bastard. Very combative. Oh well, I did my best, I don't think any answer would have been right with that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home