Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hot Guido


Jack Scalia

Damn, I miss a gym with a busy locker room and showers. I have to travel to go to one now. My current gym allows me no good glances and no opportunity for exhibitionism.

There are all these guido guys in my gym and it is so funny because they are like gay men with borough accents in the sense that they are so vain and into their bodies and hair and always checking out themselves and others.

Anyway, this one guy was in the gym today. I would put him at 25. Very strong. He was benching 180 and curling 75 and using the right form and everything. He had great arms and great definition and yet he still had that little layer of skin that I like. You know how some guys look like eco-skeletons cause they're so lean? Well, he had great definition but he still looked like he had the softest skin. And great skin it was, not a blemish on him and totally olive but the kind olive where you can still make out a blush when you call him handsome...

Anyway, he had thick, wavy, longer than typical hair but it totally worked though you know it was a lot of work to maintain. Great face, very handsome, like Jack Scalia in the late 70s when he was a model.

Well, I saw him in the locker room and some guys go through strange rituals because there is no shower. His involved stripping to his boxer briefs and cleaning in front of the sink:

Great body. Great definition on his shoulders and a chest with nice meaty pecs. No body hair but it looked natural. Solid quads and calves and his abs were firm but not much definition which you know kinda bothers him. Nice bobbing going on in his boxer briefs and I sensed some decent girth as opposed to length. Overall, he rated a solid 8.5 out of 10 in my book. He got me totally horny.

2 Comments:

Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

hey bart;
About 15 years ago an article I was reading stated that everything that starts out being a "gay" fad gets taken over by the straighties. I mean it's probably been evident for ages but until I read that it never crystalized for me. (No pun intended w/ crystal). I grew up on Staten Island and when I visit my Mom I notice how all these guido's are a) The BIGGEST CRUISERS while they are in their cars b) they are more pruned then a fucking bohdi tree. While (thankfully) a lot of gay guys have stopped shaving every part of their body, these gueedes are basically bikini waxing.
I could go on and on and on with this.
Signed,
Guido for a minute from 1982-1983

http://thecoolstore.blogspot.com

10:35 AM  
Blogger Bart said...

That is so funny. The whole ritual just kills me, like Tony Manero with his "Don't touch my hair!" in Saturday Night Fever...

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home