Thursday, April 13, 2006

Subway

Why do so many people peer down the wrong side of the tracks to look for an oncoming train? Better yet, why do these people often look both ways? Shouldn't they be worried about getting on a train if they actually believe trains run in opposing directions on the same tracks?

Amd why do people of all ages wear really excessively large knapsacks, sometimes bigger than they are, and not even attempt to take them off on the subway and instead cram them into people?

And why as soon as we see the light of day and go over the bridge do 50% of the people on the train reach for their cel phones like so many trained animals?

Yes, I have many questions.

One of the 5 men I work with is actually young, cute and of dubious sexual orientation. Today I spent a little time with him asking him what he does and all that. That's actually something I aspire to do with everyone there but somehow I have only gotten to him. Anyway, he seems like he could be interesting, he's just working an uninteresting job for a boring client. Maybe I'll make his job more interesting. Talking to him got me hard, too, which is always fun.

Anyway, I got 3 books today:

1) A basic book on gardening (since I now have a front and back yard and it looks like the last person to tend to it was Boris Karloff)
2) A new suspense book called "Nightlife" that's been getting good reviews
3) My Adrienne Barboob autobiography which I think I will read now...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need help with gardening, look no further...I'm a Horticulturist. I even have my own greenhouse, so if you want some advice,just ask. I'm not bullshitting you either.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Adrienne Barboob? As in Maude? Love her, love her big boobs. I'd love to know how that reads.

8:03 PM  
Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

I love having an office fantasy. I love thinking that he is walking by me, though he does not have to; but he wants to.
You just made me think of this great entry I can write about from,"Picture it, Sicily..." (actually Delray Beach). The year was 1993.
Take Care

http://thecoolstore.blogspot.com

8:54 PM  
Blogger Bart said...

Thank you, Michael, I do need help, I know nothing about it so I will ask you.

And yes, it is Miss. Barbeau, it is actually a pretty good read so far though I'm waiting for the Act 3 (boring) that all these women seem to have (Jennifer O'Neill, Tatum O'Neil, Traci Lords--all had fun memoirs until the last 40 pages...)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home