Friday, December 15, 2006

Dry Clean

So, I wore this shirt on Thanksgiving. Then I took it to my shirt-place. I went ot pick up my shirts a week later and the Thanksgiving shirt was MIA. Over the last 3 weeks I have been repeatedly told that the shirt is at another store, that it will be delivered, etc. Never happens. Today I spoke to some owner manager who told me to come by at 6. No shirt. I lost it, but in my deliberate way because I cannot get a straight answer from anyone. If it's lost, let's move on, if it's not, what's the problem. Anyway, this woman works there was giving me this whole run-around and I finally just ended up screaming at her in a realy controlled manner, if that makes any sense. I told her: YOU NEEDTO FIND OUT NOW WHERE THE SHIRT IS OTHERWISE GIVE ME $85. This is the same woman that told me she was "really busy" when she first lost it. I never see anybody in that place. It's like a ghost town. She has Chinese radio on all the time which is amusing because you hear commercials all in Mandarin until you here "Fed Ex" or "Pepsi." But I was not amused. Supposedly the shirt will appear tomorrow eve...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home