Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Guy

OK, there's this guy in my gym and I swear to God I swoon. The best part is he is so my type that he is nobody's type but mine. He's really short. I mean like 5 5 short. Maybe 5 6. He's got a great body but not freakish. He's all shoulders and back and chest and bis. He's got a face like guinea pugilist. Nice thick brown hair. Hairy calves. Age is hard to tell? 25? 27? 30? I dunno, but the thing is he's checking me out but I dunno whether he's checking me out to check out the competition and my own development (the way lifters do) or if he's checking me out. Whatever. I wanna sticky my tongue so far up his ass it comes out his throat. Guy gets me seriously hard. I dunno. It that short and stocky thing. I just want him.

Also, I have a date this week. Another guy who's 5 8 and 180? Should be interesting.
Who else? Last week I ran into another cute guy from my gym who had disappeared. Turns out he works on Saturday. We exchanged digits. Plus I saw my work-gym guy this week. He's getting bigger. Looks good. That same day I saw this guy working out. Too handsome for me. Greek/Ital/Latin? AOTA? I dunno. I saw him and the locker room and madon, this guy had an ass I could gotten lost in and a nice thick piece just hanging there waiting. I went and took a leak and came back and he was still naked. Maybe he was dryin, lol. I dunno. That ass, I seriously wanted to bury my face in it. But I'll focus on my little guy for now. Damn, I want him bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home