Monday, February 12, 2007

Orlando

I just got back from Orlando for work. Orlando is awful. There is nothing to do, no where to eat except the fancy versions of Red Lobster and Bennigans, there is shitty ground transport and everything closes down at 10 or 11. I hated it and my hotel was unpleasant. Not to mention flying two hours takes three times as long and unbearable aggravation. Plus my feet are killing me from running around a trade show for days. Oh and guys in Orlando suck, too. They all have cars and I'm in a hotel yet they still have the lazy "no, you come here" attitude. You want to suck me so bad, you come to my hotel asshole. So much for that famous central florida hospitality. Oh wait. It's that famous central florida meth, that's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home