Monday, March 20, 2006

Making Plans

I feel like I'm getting ready to go to prison because I am making/cramming all these plans for over the next two weeks with people I haven't seen in a while. But I am only starting work, not prison. I wish I had thought to get my knee done in January because that is going to be a real problem soon and I hate to start a new job and then be like "Uh, I need two weeks off." I have a Meniscus tear which needs to be fixed. It does not hurt if I do no weight bearing exercise but I live for weight bearing exercise so it always hurts. I went through 80 ES Vicodin in the last 6 months which I guess is not that many. Anyway, I am setting my self up for a really busy week or two and I intend to spend very little time at my current job. It is such a joy that my boss is on vacation this week. I'm going to clean out my desk until it is just a set and can be collapsed in 5 minutes, then tell him I'm leaving and leave. Psych.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home