Tuesday, March 14, 2006

HR Update

I called that woman yesterday at 3:00 and she did not call me back until today at 6:00. I did not pick up. She left a cheerful message and said something to the effect of "call me first thing in the morning with the name and number of someone who could verify XXXXXX and I'll call myself and clear this up."

She must be totally anal retentive to care so much about a job I had 15 years ago. Anyway, I'm plotting my strategy with this one. I have a plan...

I also have an interview tomorrow that I am really looking forward to as there is no pressure since I contacted the president and he told HR to call me. That is the best kind of interview because in a way, they are pursuing you. The only problem is it is at 9:00 so I have to get up way earlier than I'm accustomed to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home