Friday, March 17, 2006

Sunday Night TV-Spoiler Alert


Chloe

There is now officially to much on TV Sunday nights. I record "Sopranos," "The L Word," "Desperate Housewives" (Leave me alone---I have a thing for Richard Burgi) and I am giving that new creepy Mormon HBO show a chance mostly cause I heart Chloe Sevigny.

Anyway, "The L Word" killed Dana off which was kind of cool but the killing major characters thing is getting a little played. And I already am getting sucked into "The Sopranos"--I really do love that show, it is just head and shoulders above anything else on TV, kind of the way "Seinfeld" was like light years better than other sitcoms.

I wonder if it is true that Tony is dead and the whole show will now begin a year ago? I hope not. I don't like gimmicks much.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a fan of the Soprano's from the beginning. Uncle Junior is my favorite he always has the best lines.

I'm giving Big Love a chance. I liked the first episode and think the cast is good. The older ones Grace Zabriskie, Harry Dean Stanton and Bruce Dern are all very strong character actors that could give it an edge.

I can't believe they are making a movie of Dallas. JLO as Sue Ellen, Travolta as JR, Jesus Christ as they fucking nuts? They'll never learn. I wish JLO would just die or disappear, she has no talent.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Bart said...

Totally with you on Uncle Junior, shit, some of his lines are so funny/vulgar they make me crack up for days. Yeah, me too with "Big Love." I really like Grace Zabriskie, although she freaks me out with the ghosts of her David Lynch roles always on my mind, and jeez, where's Bruce Dern been for, say, the last 20 years?

1:18 AM  
Blogger Bart said...

PS--Your friend seems to have run out of creative juices, jeez, what a bore, it's kind of sad, maybe saying he's had no sex for a week adds to versimilitude or something...

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...he does seem to be running low on creativity, but truthfulness...I doubt it...he's probably just trying to get the flock to feel sorry for him. They haven't been giving him as much attention lately, he was so jealous, he even tried horning in on that wrestling photo contest those other two bloggers were having.

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep an eye on that party he is going to, he is going to bring in someone new.

3:03 AM  
Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

Get a room

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home