Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Women

Strange days. When I was away I was hot and tired and half conscious on the beach and had the most intense, hard-on inducing day-dream about...a woman. It was very hot and even when I "woke up" and realized I was thinking about a chick I stayed hard and longed to see the job to completion.

This is not new. There's this girl at work who got tipsy in Atlanta and told me she liked me. I think she still does. She knows I like boys but Ihave to admit there is some weird vibe between us. But I'm already acting just like a guy because the more I know her the less I want to fuck her, lol.

Seriously though, I think the best would be a threesome with a m/f couple. You know, the girl is hot and the guy is sorta curious and I could work with both of them. Damn, this really does work for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home