Friday, June 09, 2006

Charity Event

I went to a big charity event I go to every year. My friend is on the board so she invited me gratis because the tickets cost like a grand.

Anyway, last year I met Vin Diesel and almost came in my pants because he was so nice and so not a meathead and he was short and muscly (my favorite combo) and had a deep sexy voice.

This year I got to meet Bobby Cannavale who is friggin tall (6'5"?) and handsome/ugly kind like Nic Cage used to be. He is very nice and he brought Annabella Sciora who was very nice and extremely hot and the two of them were a very sexy couple. She is 100x better looking in person. On screen she looks a little jowly and thick browed to me but she was very sexy and has great skin.

There were some other B list stars there like Marisa Tomei (who has a lot of fans but I find her dull) but my favorite was Mariah Carey who is in her own fucking world. Told us all that she wouldn't speak long as she knew we wanted to eat our dinner (uh, Mariah, we finished eating an hour ago) and she generally came off as living on another planet. She is proudly zaftig though which I dig.

I am so not into the lean thing anymore. That whole Aniston tan tricep look is so dull. And I'm sick of men becoming big heads on lean/scrawny bodies. Boring. The lead boy on The OC is the latest to join the ranks of the recently converted to no carbs/no sugar. Eat some pasta, dude.

2 Comments:

Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

Bart;
Funny how you saw Mariah this past week and she was a little chunky and she is currently on the cover of some mag for having slimmed down. Those fuckin PR machines. Recently I was in Union Square and some idiotic NYU chicks came up to me and asked me who I thought was the hottest woman out there. I had to think a second, because I wanted to answer from my heart and not with zeitgist (sp). I told this chick that aesthetically (sp), A.Jolie is a goddess, but whenever I see a movie or something with Annabella or Toni Collette, (who are so fucking UNDERUSED) I leave the theater or my couch with an overwhelming love for them.
I hope Sciorra is dating B. Cannivale and not his beard.
Later

2:11 PM  
Blogger Bart said...

I totally agree with you, Jolie is totally of a different world, goddess is accurate, but sciorra e collette have major warmth which comes across, you just wish they were like your sister or your mother or something.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home