Friday, June 09, 2006

Since I'm too lazy

too write you an email and you turned off comments:

http://thecoolstore.blogspot.com/2006/06/dorff-doffs-dungarees-dick-display.html

There's nothing like movei marketers riling up the gay masses by dropping some lies about size. We're so easy to agitate. I think the first incidence of targeted, dick-size pre-release buzz marketing was back when Chris O'Donnell was cast as Robin in Batman and Robin and my hairdresser was beside himself: "I have a friend who has a friend who knows the costumer and says he is huge!"

As for Dorf, isn't he like 5'6" and 120 lbs? Wouldn't just about any size dick look big on that frame?

1 Comments:

Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

Bart;
Whoa! A whole header for me! I hear what your saying.
If you remember Julie Brown (the white one) in "Dare to be Truthful", "You gotta do one for the fans". I personally can't stand Dorff; maybe he should go back to making those stupid golf videos! Anyway, the hidden message I wanted to make was all the "actors" who are now ready to show a dick or kiss a guy all in the spirit of "acting" but really is because they were probably recently asked to be on "The Surreal Life" and realized their career was sinking lower than New Orleans during hurricane season. I could just see Dorff and his ilk, hoping for the failure of 'Brokeback'; probably watching it with his sad hangers' on and mocking the movie. Yet, we all know what that means...Next A.M. he is on the phone with his agent screaming at him as to why he was not offered this role.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home