Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Aged and Infirm

First off, if you're in Hollywood and you have nothing done to your face, I like you. The list is very short. Diane Lane is on it. It is amazing to me that women in Hollywood are getting more and more freakish looking, and doing it younger and younger. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes only everyone is doing it. Every day it seems I see a shot of some other 30-somethinger who is looking pulled and tied and yanked and smoothed out.

Now to me.

No matter what these bitches do to the outside, the inside still fucks you up:

I went to the eye doctor: I have a cataract in each eye ("very common in men in their 30s" doc said)
I went to the Derma: two pre-cancer moles which must go. "Very common blabla"
I went to the regular doctor. I am more or less fine except for my knee. So I got Vico from him. With a refill.
I am going to the ortho: My knees both have tears. It is fucking up my ability to do cardio so I am gaining weight so in order to compensate I am training harder and putting on more muscle...too much work. Have to have double knee surgery.

Bottom line is every year there is more shit to do. The doctor felt my balls and said in a year we'd have to start testing for Prostate and Colon cancer. Whoopee!

2 Comments:

Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

Bart: you are a frigging Mess.
New Knee's? Who is your doctor, pseudo 90210?
Diane Lane rocks, as well as Hope Davis.

11:44 PM  
Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

according to my 'gambling doctor' brother...men should get colonostopies after 50, based on no Prostate Cancer in the family...other than that, go the Couric route
can I hold the camera or the probe?

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home