Sunday, September 24, 2006

Chris Wallace

I hate Chris Wallace and think he is a little wise ass and I would take no greater pleasure than hitting him across the face, however I am not a former president. I wish Bill had not lost it with him, it just sends the wrong message and makes it look like it is his fault that Al Quaeda got so powerful. It also makes him look unhinged. I do believe, however, that Bill got so out-of-control because he cares so much and he does wish he could have done something about Osama. He just cares and that is what differentiates him from so many others. His real emotions actually got the better of him and that is kind of refreshing. Besides, he has nothing to lose so who gives a shit? But, hell, I woulda liked to have seen Bill rough him up..

I do love, however, that Bill called him on that "smirk" on his face, that was priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home