Friday, December 15, 2006

More train tales

Short and not-so-sweet

Serious frottage alert. I was on one of the most crowded 6 trains ever Thursday night. It was so bad that this shorter guy was right in front of me and I was right behind him. Now, the train motion always gets me horny but every time we shifted this guy bumped his ass against my cock and soon enough I had a big hard-on. I kinda freaked out like a straight guy because I couldn't really tell if he was doing it on purpose or not and I liked it but didn't want to like it too much in case it was not deliberate. But how could he be leaning back and not feel my hard stuff on his ass? Whatever. I did not feel like dealing so, again, like a straight man, once it emptied a bit I moved away. Whatever. It was a doomed scenario, regardless. When all you could hope for is possibly coming in your pants, move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home